Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lucky Day Winner

Hi Verve fans!  It's Julee, here, popping in with the winner from our Lucky Day challenge. I just loved seeing the world fill up with green!  As I read all your posts, I was reminded that many years ago, before I started Verve, a friend of mine asked me to guest design on her blog and I was tasked with creating a St. Patrick's Day card. I was completely stumped, as I had NO St. Patrick's Day supplies at all. I eventually ordered the adorable Pot O' Sprinkle from The Cat's Pajamas and made my own sentiment with snap stamps that said 'feline lucky'.  LOL  I believe that experience has fostered a love for St. Patrick's Day and I'm always searching for Irish themed papers and embellishments.  If you want to take a look at that card from long ago here's the original post.

Anyhow, I'm here to announce the winner.  If you haven't had a chance to download the Lucky Day digi yet, I've extended the download deadline to March 20. My boys are having a bowling party to celebrate their 5th birthday, and I want to spend time with them instead of working on the website! Sometimes it pays to be the boss.  :)

Wins: $40 gift voucher to the Verve shop

 Congrats, Donna! 
To claim your prize, please send an email to me at contests@vervestamps.com.  

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna! Thanks again for the sweet digital set, Julee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Donna!!
    Thank you, again, Julee! This was such a fun to play with. It was also fun to see your blast back in time St. Patrick's Day card. Thank you for sharing that fun card with us. (Feline Lucky....why didn't I think of that??? lol...)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna. Julee thanks again, and you are right - it is wonderful to be the BOSS, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!! Had a busy weekend and just popped by. EEEEK!!!! Thank you so much! You've made my WEEK! WooHoo! Love the set! Thanks so much for your generous freebie and amazing prize. xxD

    ReplyDelete